Thursday, September 17, 2020

Diaper Junction's New Bamboo Terry Flat Diapers



Guess what? Diaper Rite has just added bamboo flat diapers to the product lineup! You can find them right now at Diaper Junction with free shipping over $35.00.

These square flats are one layer of the same 80% bamboo / 20% polyester used in Diaper Rite's popular All-in-One diaper. 

Three sizes are available:

  • Size 1 is 19x19  ($14.95 for a pack of 3)
  • Size 2 is 24x24  ($15.95 for a pack of 3)
  • Size 3 is 29x29  ($16.95 for a pack of 3)

One side is smooth and the other is a fine bamboo loop terry. This fabric is very soft, silky and stretchy. There's no need to "prep" before using and no worries about a lot of shrinkage.


Another upside? Unlike other bamboo diapers and inserts, these flats dry more quickly since they are just one layer. 

Diaper Rite's bamboo flats are covered by a 60 day warranty on sewing and workmanship and are CPSIA compliant.

You can fold and pin on your baby with a Snappi or Boingo fastener, but be careful because the teeth can easily snag the delicate bamboo fibers and cause damage.

You can also opt to padfold Diaper Rite flats and tuck them into a waterproof cover. When padfolded, our size 2 flat fits just right in the AIO shell.

This is a highly effective nighttime combo, by the way, because the AIO shell has a built-in layer of bamboo inside!

Here's a visual comparison of the size 2 bamboo flat when padfolded, next to some of Diaper Rite's prefolds:

Lengthwise, you can see there's a really big difference between the medium prefold and size 2 bamboo flat. However, I would say that the absorbency level of the medium flat more than holds its own. So it's definitely adequate for an average size infant; if your baby is taller, or you're diaper a toddler, try the size 3 bamboo flat.

After your little one graduates from diapers, these bamboo flats make great hand towels, lovey blankets or cleaning rags. So you'll get lots of value for your money!

Shop prefold and flat diapers at Diaper Junction
with free shipping over $35.00.

Let me know what you think of the new Diaper Rite bamboo flat, or if you're planning to try them.

GIVEAWAY: Everyone who leaves a comment is entered to win a 3-pack of size 2 flats! Drawing is Friday at pm CST. Make sure you leave your email and/or Facebook name so I can reach you if you win! Winner has 2 days to reply/claim before an alternate is chosen.







28 comments:

  1. Bamboo flats are great! I’d live to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bamboo flats are great! I’d live to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 of these flats and they worked great for my son! I loved using it as a pad fold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try them. I like flats and bamboo sounds amazing. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve never used flats even though we used cloth for my 7 yr old and now my 5 month old. I really need to give these a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do the snappis come with it? I love these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but you can buy them at places like Nicki's and Green Mountain for very little money! http://clothiscool.blogspot.com/p/where-to-buy.html

      Delete
  7. We love flats at the orphanage in Ethiopia. I have never seen yours, but would love to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My baby is due in just a month! We are so excited to cloth diaper and are hoping to try some flats. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love flats! Would really like to try this brand. Bamboo hemp terry are my go to right now but they are slightly bulky. Really want to try straight bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! Ill be getting a couple packs of size 2. We love padfolding flats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to try these! I have other stretchy flat but none of them are very budget-friendly. I'd love to see how these compare so I could maybe recommend as an option for lower-income families

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how quickly flats wash and dry. I'd love to try these terry ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would like to try pad folding these. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We would love to try these! I love our Diaper Rite AIO, but we need a better absorbency option for covers. I’ve been eyeing these ones! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to try these flats, the others I have are so much bulkier!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just became a great grandma on Saturday, September 19th and I would love for my granddaughter to try these on her daughter. I’m trying to teach her about going green. Amelia would be so much more comfortable in these bamboo ones than the plastic disposal diapers! Thank you for the opportunity! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! the quality looks amazing! these look nice comfy for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love flats! I would love to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Would love to try these flats since I love the AIOs. I’ve also started to use flats but don’t have many.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m actually super glad I read this review! I wanted Bamboo prefolds for our baby due in Dec and I was heart broken when they were discontinued! I appreciate the size comparison! I’m very much a visual person and the pictures were perfect!

    Jdonohue2288@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love our imagine bamboo flats, I’m thinking these are similar and I’ve been meaning to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to try thes . I've previously used some of the older style bamboo flats from diaper rite. But they shrank. So I would love to see how these are! Sungoddess1687@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes bought the size medium terry flats to try out they are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes I would love to win and try these out for my baby.

    ReplyDelete